Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy 3 Year Anniversary, Losers!

I can’t believe three years went by so quickly! It seems like just yesterday a devastated and bitter RGB started a blog to tell everyone in internet land just how much she hated Shrek. Since then, things have certainly taken off. This blog has seen more exes, more contributors, more posts and more crazy antics than I had ever expected it to.

I’d like to thank all the contributors of Loser-Ex for sharing their sometimes outrageous, sometimes thoughtful, always intriguing stories with the world. I’d write more, but really, who wants to read my reflections on the blog?

To celebrate three years, our brother site, Crazy Ho, is being launched. Crazy Ho will be like Loser-Ex, except it will have a panel of male writers blogging about their female exes. We hope that you will love it (almost) as much as you love Loser-Ex.

1 comment:

BJA said...

Dem crazy hoes