Thursday, December 06, 2007

Parting gifts...

One month after my fiance and I broke things off for good (the second time), I got a funny call from my roommate.

"Did you know that The Cowardly Greek stopped by to drop off some things?"

"Um...no!" I thought to myself, "What on earth could he have dropped off? Last time I was at his place I made sure to get everything, because I figured that ship was sinking."

So I asked my roommate what on earth was so important that he would drive 2 hours in order to drop off (we were slightly long distance).

She told me: A vacuum, a set of hot curlers, and...a box of tampons.

The vacuum was a piece of shit, the curlers I didn't use anymore, and the tampons. Ohmygoodness....I can't get over the tampons. The subext - whether intended or not - was, "you menstrating bitch!"

The bastard drove 2 hours to my house and 2 hours back in order to drop off worthless crap. I just hope dropping off this stuff served some sort of cathartic purpose for him because no matter how much I still hate him to this day I can't get over those damn tampons...

signed,
Madame Jacqueline
Guest Blogger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

perhaps he was looking to see you by finding random crap in his place. it seems like desperation to me. however when the thrill is gone, it's gone...good thing you weren't there to see it go down when he showed up. i would think he would have found the nearest dumpster instead of driving two hours if he wasn't thinking of seeing you one last time (perhaps hoping to get some).