Sunday, December 19, 2004

Driving Mr. Daisy

Okay, in RGB's first post, she complained about an 18-year old who didn't have his driver's license. I dated a 24-year old who had his license, made more money than I do, paid less in expenses than I do and still was too cheap to buy a car. So we took my car everywhere.
He was also too spastic to learn how to drive stick shift (real men drive stick) so I also had to drive us everywhere.
He had no problem, however, choosing destinations on the other side of the friggin' state. I mean, Valentine's Day in Rochester is nice, but why the hell do I have to drive?
You know how much it sucks to be the sober cab? Imagine doing that for an entire year. And then never question my lack of a tolerance to alcohol again.

1 comment:

RGB said...

For some reason, "Mr. Daisy" seems like the perfect name for him.