Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I see London, I see France...

I believe I've mentioned this before, but Shrek's underwear of choice was unwashed, freshly-skid-marked boxers. One week, he decided that he was more of a briefs guy (to be honest I think the reason was something about how his little boy parts hurt). Anyway, he had only one pair of briefs, and they were green, blue and grey combined in a rather feminine pattern. Like you'd expect from him, the elastic was stretched, and there were several small holes adorning these hotpants. But above all, they had the most un-masculine pattern I have ever seen. I think he may have accidentally picked them out from the women's section of the store.

No, this is not about how I think he wears women's underwear, that is another Ex. And yes, I am pretty sure he only wore the one pair for the entire week (because I do not think another pair of undies like these could possibly exist...the world would implode). Let me just say here, that I understand that guys wear briefs to the gym for reasons which I do not wish to discuss. But, I assure you, that he did not set foot in the gym once during this week...or anytime while we were dating for that matter. Furthermore, I am all right with neutral, masculine and above all, clean briefs. These were none of the above (well, except they were briefs).

Anyway, during the week of the briefs, the fraternity which he was pledging had some sort of ritual, and in this ritual, the guys had to strip down to their undies (and do a goat!) for some sort of ceremony. Anyway, I find myself laughing hysterically whenever I think about all his brothers in their boxers, and Shrek with his fat-ass crammed into a pair of (what were probably women's) dirty, mutli-colored, hole-covered, busted-ass underpants. His brothers made fun of him for that for months (maybe longer, but I am not sure because, we broke up). So much so, that I am pretty sure he threw those things out.

1 comment:

CMS said...

hahahahahahahahhahahahahhaha...i love underwear stories.