Sunday, April 09, 2006

A Real Fine Place to Start

Dum-dum wore these God-awful (I mean truly heinous) black sneakers. ALL THE TIME. It was okay in the dead of winter, I'm all about closed-toed shoes in January (or to work and stuff) but it was July and he was stompin' around in ugly black sneakers with his shorts and he looked like an absolute retard.

And it's not like he didn't own more appropriate shoes--I bought him a nice pair of brown flip flops in April, which he refused to wear because they hurt his toes.

Quit being such a fucking pussy. Geez.

Anyways, so yeah, he wore really ugly shoes and everyone laughed at him, myself included.

3 comments:

RGB said...

I should mention here that those brown flip-flops were Rainbows...

Who doesn't love rainbows?!?

CMS said...

And Rainbows only hurt for the first three days and then you realize that they were best sixty bucks you ever spent.

Unknown said...

I only paid $40...SUCH a deal!